Clintwood is playing 3 "Valley" schools?
09 Clintwood:
Aug. 21 Honaker (Benefit Game)
Aug. 28 Coeburn
Sept. 4 @ Haysi
Sept. 11 Happy Valley
Sept. 25 @ Lebanon
Oct. 2 Powell Valley
Oct. 9 @ Shelby Valley
Oct. 16 @ Appalachia
Oct. 23 J.J. Kelly
Oct. 30 @ J.I. Burton
Nov. 6 Pound
Clintwood is playing 3 "Valley" schools?
I noticed that as well. I like the Happy Valley pick up for them. Theirs was the first bermuda field I ever played on in HS. They have some old school bleachers on the visitors side if I remember correctly. Cinder blocked up with wooden boards for the seats. Not a bad place though, and easy to get to.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Appalachia's up too...
Schedule
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Except 2 years ago when they played them the week before the playoffs.![]()
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Staph exceptions not counting.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Just had to rib you.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
anyone got a pv schedule?
Biggin, Kelly's seniors night with Powell Valley is because its our last home game of the season....duhhhhhh
Bookmarks